Best Background blur app for iOSPhotos with blur or defocus background looks more professional and clear. Background blur is basically available in DSLR and other high end photography cameras but with advancements in mobile technology many new smartphones now have background blur effect in cameras. Iphone 7 portrait mode have same background blur effect like dslr. Motet there are many third party apps are available for blurring background in iOS. iOS users whi don't have iphone 7 plus can still get this portrait mode effect on their photos by using these apps
There are many apps in iOS and android store which are used to blur background but the best of them is theFocusEffect
FocusEffect is the best iOS app for blurring the background of photos and it is free to download in App store. It have many different options to choose from.
- It can automatically detect the area on pictures which you want to defocus and to keep in focus
- FocusEffect also have manual mode which will help you to correct the faults in automatic mode
- You can easily edit photos manually by zooming into the area for precise selection
- Amount of blur applied can also be change in FocusEffect and you can also adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation etc to make it feel professional
- You can undo your steps while using this app if you have done any mistake and can easily correct it.
How to get background Blur effect on iPhone
- Open the app and select the photo which you want to blur
- Select the quick select option and select the area which you want to keep in focus
- It will analyse the area and select it
- It will select the photo like above photo
- You can zoom in to select the remaining area
- Select the remaining area also you can subtract the area which you mistakenly select in focus
- Then click on next arrow and it will take you to the blur option where you can select the amount of blurness and can adjust the brightness etc.